Professional FF&E Purchasing and Purchasing Project Management Services
Lajoie Purchasing Associates, LLC provides professional FF&E purchasing and purchasing project management services to the hospitality industry, overseeing all phases from initial project review, to budget development, through final purchase and installation.
Our goal is simple ~ to maximize our clients’ FF&E investment while providing them with the design integrity they expect and the very best product quality. This all is accomplished while meeting or exceeding both the project schedule and budget.
With a reputation for well researched and smart purchasing, the combination of our strong vendor relationships, buying power and purchasing expertise allow us to provide exceptional value as well as tremendous time and cost savings for our hospitality clients. Specific areas of expertise include project management with strong attention to detail, value engineering while maintaining design integrity, model room development offering multiple vendor sources and value engineered products, and budget management maximizing the owners’ FF&E investment.
Our preference is to become involved in our projects in the early stages of design. We believe it is of tremendous benefit to the overall success of the project particularly in terms of meeting and exceeding the budget and the schedule. The more time we have to source products and value engineer, the more time we have to purchase wisely.
Our scope of services include but are not limited to:
- Thorough review of FF&A specifications along with detailed FF&A architectural plans.
- Source all FF&A items and prepare bidding documents.
- Value engineer FF&A items as possible, while maintaining design integrity and product quality requirements.
- Develop detailed FF&E cost estimate
- Prepare and submit required City of Boston permit applications and obtain final permits
- Write and place purchase orders as agent only for ownership.
- Approve and process all invoices and coordinate payments.
- Coordinate all shop drawing, CFA and finish approvals between manufacturers and the design team.
- Negotiate and finalize all FF&A warehousing, installation, and trash removal agreements.
- Expedite all orders and create FF&E delivery and installation schedule
- Facilitate FF&E delivery and hands on direction of FF&E installation per owner approved schedule.
- Generate FF&E punch-list and remedy all issues to ownership satisfaction.
- Provide custom project reports per ownership needs
High levels of performance, results, integrity, precision, and service are what have made our projects successful. We are dedicated to understanding and exceeding the goals and expectations of our clients and their projects from inception to completion.